1. When your child first starts at the creche, please leave promptly when you say you are, as this helps us to settle your child quickly. Also it is important to collect your child on time as this also avoids stress to your child.
2. Children’s clothes should be clearly marked as no responsibility can be taken for loss or damage. It is also a good idea to send your child in old clothes, as there is a chance they will get messy! It is always good to bear in mind that to encourage independence they should also be clothes that your child can manage the toilet in.
3. If your child is in nappies, please send enough wipes and nappies for their time at the creche.
4. Misbehavior is dealt with on a one to one basis, we never smack or use Physical punishment of any kind.
5. Your child may not always have something to take home from the creche, this does not mean that they have not done anything, as many activities do not have an end product, but help enormously with your child’s development.
6. Fee’s are due 51 weeks of the year as we are closed over the Christmas period and therefore this is not charged for, (this is usually 4/5 working days depending on how the holidays fall). The fee’s are also payable for all Bank Holidays and Good Friday.
7. Fees are payable at the beginning of each week or month, and if your child leaves 4 weeks notice is required. Also please note that we now have facilities for direct debit payments, if this is more convenient.
8. All parents must read and sign that they have read our policy documents and abide by the policies at all times.
9. Parent consent is required in the following instances:
– Before any trips or outings,
– Any administration of medicines.
For more information on any aspect of our childcare policies,
get in contact with Whitefriars Childcare Ltd. today.